Bouillabaisse cooking Championship Vikings regatta
(IX) Žuvienės virimo čempionato Viking regatta
Silute, 2017 09 02
THE LOCATION OF THE RACE, AND THE TIME TO
- The race will be held at 10 locations in Viking ships (as in the picture).
- The team consists of 12 Members: 1 team leader, 1 team coach, 8 irkluotojai, 1 at the end of the vessel and the helmsman 1 drummer in front of the ship (recommended by the drummer and the steersman's weight to 60 kg the lightest person or team member).
- The race will be held at Šyšos on the river, possible for small vessels in the port of Šilutė (distancija 500 (m)):
- the boarding of the vessels of the teams rowing bazėjė;
- the distance in the race start on a map;
- the block of Šilutė rowing base;
- At the same time, the Šyšos River challenge 2 team.
- Trapped in the command track-change time. Four of the team's best results have been battling for the top places in the finaliniuose plaukimuose to win the prize of the Mayor of Šilutė.
- On September 1 (d). (on Friday) 18.00 Val. Port Cafe (Port (g). 9(G), Silute) the drawing will take place in traukimai.
- On September 1 (d). (on Friday) from 14.00 up to 22.00 Val. training and drills.
- On September 2 (d). (on Saturday) from 11.00 up to 15.00 Val. of the remaining Viking ship racing.
- On September 2 (d). (on Saturday) 16.00 Val. finaliniai plaukimai and award-winning rowing bazėjė.
TRAINING AND WORKOUT
- Training and training event» must be open to all members of the team.
- One of the team's training sessions given by 2 Val.
- At the time of the boarding bridge at the workout to the rowing base.
- All of the participants in the training and racing will provide life-saving in some narrow tracks.
- The participant's registration fee to the person 10 the EUR (team 120 the EUR), mokamas į “Birštono Neman” sąskaitą.
- Participants registered email. post firstname.lastname@example.org up to 2017 (m). in August, 31 (d).
For more information phone. +370614-26699.
- The maximum number of commands 40.
- Up to the date of the drawing of the traction in September of 1 (d)., team leaders email. the post shall submit the list of members of the team (the team shall consist of 12 people, for example., the company's staff, party members, members of the Club, and so on.).
- The participants themselves are entirely responsible for your own medical condition at the time of the race.
- Irkluotojai may be at least 18 persons of the year, t. y. Open.
- The participants are not divided by age, than by gender.
- Participants are required to pay to swim, must be familiar with the rules of safe behavior on the water.
- Each team must wear the same shirt, kepuraitėmis or other merchandise.
- At the end of the Viking ship is the ability to move team flags. The minimum size of the flag-0.5×0,5 (m), Max-1×1 (m) (the stems are stationary vėliavoms (as the following picture).
- Each of the participants in the regatta team will be awarded the honor of writing the participant, the Memorial medal of the regatta participant.
- Prize-winners (The first three teams) will be rewarded with taurėmis.
- Team, the best time to cope up with, will be awarded the Championship of Budraičio set up by Chef Marian Bouillabaisse Prize – ,,Rūkytas Šamas”.
- The poster of the event for each team.
- A large portion of each participant in the regatta bouillabaisse.
We invite you to sign up before the end of the day of registration laid down in, because we have to keep up with the orders and medals of honor made for each participant!!!
Viking ships and other necessary equipment will take care of the organizer of the race.
You can provide a good mood, Rally Team, create a team slogan or profile!