ROWING SEASON OPENING CELEBRATION
THE OBJECTIVES AND TASKS OF THE EVENT:
* Promote active recreation in nature on water and boating sports;
* To bring together water tourism and boating enthusiasts.
THE TIME AND PLACE OF THE EVENT:
* In a race run in 2018 (m). on April ? (d). In the territories of the municipalities of birštonas, Prienai district and the Nemunas and Verknės rivers.
The ORGANIZERS of the:
* The event is organized and conducts the PUBLIC Sports Club "Birštonas Nemunas", Lithuanian Rowing Federation, Brighton Sports Center.
. Coordinator – Arvydas Tel. + 370-614-26699, email URel.pa: email@example.com
* For event attendees the ability to swim, health, the technical preparations for, discipline and safety during holidays shall be responsible only to themselves, the participants of the event.
THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE EVENT, INVENTORY:
* Competitions can take part in Lithuanian and foreign club teams, and solo participants. There are no restrictions on age and gender.
* Participants must pay to swim, be familiar with the rules of safe behavior in water and it is stamped application.
* Each participant in the competition are required to wear a life-saving jacket.
* Younger than 16 the participants of the competitions of the year (In addition to participating in the parent and ekipaže irkluojantiems without an adult) parental consent is required.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
* Participants power, lodging and travel expenses shall be borne by the participants themselves, outside the Organization, or.
* All the participants in one boat must wear a uniform command outfit.
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS:
* The registration fee per participant is 6 The EUR/one start.Registered (i.e.. an application for the issue of a and atsiuntusiems) until April 14 (d). inclusive, shall be granted 15% discount.
* The registration fee includes: Letter of honour of the participant, team prizininkų diploma, transport of livestock, inventory rent.
* The participants are recorded upon payment of the registration fee and the application on the basis of the team URel.pa. firstname.lastname@example.org . The applications of Atsiuntusiems until April 15 (d). 15.00 Val. the participant will be awarded an honorary widgets. The application form can be downloaded here.
WINNERS OF THE AWARD:
* The winners in accordance with the classes of boats (žalčių, Kayak, Canoe) is awarded after all finishes. First place is awarded with the diploma and a, the second and third place awarded diplomas.
THE PROGRAM OF THE EVENT:
2018/04/? (d). Saturday
11.00-11.30 Val. registration of participants in outdoor concerts during Brighton.
12.00 Val. Verknės regatta
Distancija 15 km, downstream of the. Start at Verknės Jundeliškėse and susikirtimu of the road Vilnius-Prienai, the mountain opened to Vytautas Birštone.
Ships: tourist 2-vietės canoe, tourist 2-vietės kayaking.
13.00-14.00 Val. registration of participants in outdoor concerts during Brighton.
15.00 Val. Nemunas regatta
Distancija 10 km, downstream of the. Start in Prienai to the bridge (on the Revuonos stream), the mountain opened to Vytautas Birštone.
Vessels shall be issued to the bridge in Prienai, be returned to the – the Brighton Bandstand.
Ships: the great Viking natricinae (14 rowers + the steersman + vėliavininkas),
little Vikings natricinae (8 irkluotojai + the steersman + vėliavininkas),
There are no restrictions on the age and sex of the participants.
17.00 Val. Award-winning outdoor concerts during the day participants of Birštonas. .
These regulations is the official invitation to the event.
For more information tel.: +370-614-26699
by URel.pa email@example.com